New game modes, Battle Pass, and more have been introduced with the release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 Season 3. Four new multiplayer maps will be added to Modern Warfare 2, and many modes will be making regular appearances in the weekly playlist. Midway through the season, Plunder will return to Warzone 2.0 alongside a new game mode called Massive Revival.
Season 3 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 launched with a ton of content, and plenty more is on the way. Read on to learn when Season 3 will premiere, and what other changes you may anticipate.
Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 Season 3 start when?
On Wednesday, April 12, 2023, the third season of both Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2.0 will begin simultaneously in all regions around the world at the same time. This is the schedule for when it will be available in your time zone-
- 10 a.m. PDT for the west coast of North America
- 1 p.m. PDT for the east coast of North America
- 6 p.m. BST for the U.K.
- 7 p.m. CEST for Western Europe / Paris
- 2 a.m. JST on April 13 for Tokyo
The official promotional video for the third season of Modern Warfare can be found down below-
Check out the links below to read more about your favorite game post:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Zombies Maps Revealed Here
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 Gameplay, Launch Date, And Trailer.
WHAT’S NEW IN WARZONE 2.0 SEASON 3?
- A new Resurgence mode, Massive Resurgence, allows up to 150 players to drop on Al Mazrah.
- Grab as much cash as you can in Plunder as it makes its return midseason.
- Blacksite is the new Gulag in Warzone 2.0 which is also a Gunfight map in Modern Warfare 2.
- Travel quickly around the map using Redeploy Drones.
- Tempered Plate Carriers change your armor into two half-bars instead of three-thirds.
- Scout your enemies using the UAV Towers.
- Deploy a Decontamination Station, coming midseason, to create a bubble of safe air in the toxic circle
- Perk Packages, coming midseason, can be found in Supply Boxes or purchased at Buy Stations.
- Deployable Buy Stations, coming midseason, is a portable version of the Buy Station with limited stock.
- Have a second chance at life with the Gulag Entry Kit, coming midseason, which lets you enter the Gulag again after you lose your initial Gulag.
- Swap items with friendly operators using DMZ’s new Barter System.
- Modify Contraband weapons at the workbench, which can be found near Buy Stations, in DMZ at the cost of some cash.
- Every player will have access to three Active Duty Operator Slots.
- A new faction, REDACTED, will come in Season 3 with three mission tiers available at launch and two more coming midseason.
- The Secure Supplies Contract will flag containers in the Exclusion Zone to gear up your Operator.
- Two new bosses added to DMZ.
What to Expect WARZONE 2.0 SEASON 3?
We now know that four new weapons will be added to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 during Season 3. The Cronen Squall combat weapon and the FJX Imperium sniper rifle (formerly known as the Intervention sniper rifle) are both included in the Battle Pass.
Activision plans to add two new sidearms to the game later in the season. These concealed handguns are fully automatic and have not been made public yet. Alejandro Vargas and Valeria Garza, two playable characters from the Modern Warfare 2 campaign, will be available with the Battle Pass. The highest Battle Pass tiers will grant access to these playable characters. There have been hints that additional operators will arrive later in the season, perhaps in retail store bundles.
This season, players can purchase a larger Battle Pass for the same price as the previous season, saving themselves almost 7,000 Call of Duty points in the process. Blackwell, the new Battle Pass, will introduce more than a hundred rewards across the game’s 22 Sectors. The information you need about the Season 3 Battle Pass is down below:
- Access to the full Season 03 Battle Pass and 20 Tier Skips (25 on PlayStation®).
- 1,100 COD Points were instantly awarded.
- 1,400 COD Points were awarded throughout the Battle Pass.
- A BlackCell Operator, attired in an imposing animated Camo Skin.
- Additional, BlackCell-only Battle Pass content: Every Season 03 Battle Pass Sector with an Operator Skin has a BlackCell variant (12 Skins in total) to unlock.
- A Pro-Tuned Weapon Blueprint, Vehicle Skin, and Finishing Move.
- An exclusive BlackCell Sector within the Battle Pass AO serves as an alternative starting location.
- Immediate unlocking of adjacent Battle Pass Sectors to the Blackwell Sector.
- Players who upgrade to Blackwell after purchasing the Battle Pass will also receive 1,100 CP back.