Later today, the new Sun Squad Collection Event will start in Apex Legends. It will bring brand-new content, bug fixes, skins, and a new way to keep track of your rewards.
The Sun Squad Collection Event in Apex Legends will run from March 28 to April 11, and there will be 24 limited-time cosmetics to get.
There are legendary skins for Ash, Mirage, Fuse, and more among the new cosmetics for the event. But the most important thing is that people who get all 24 cosmetics during the event will get Ash’s “Strongest Link” Heirloom.
Do you know that after Year 8 Season 1 comes out, Ubisoft will release Rainbow Six Siege’s first major update to fix bugs:
In the new Apex Legends update, there will also be a lot of bug fixes, improvements to how the game works, and even changes to Ash’s balance. If you want to know everything about the March 28th Apex Legends update, check out the patch notes below:
Apex Legends Update 2.20 Patch Notes
- EVA-8 enters the replicator
- 30-30 Repeater enters the replicator
- Longbow DMR returns to the floor
- Volt SMG returns to the floor
Ash – Arc Snare
- Cooldown decreased from 25s to 20s
- Travel speed increased from 700 to 1200
- Tether activation delay and snare grow time decreased by about 50% (The Arc Snare will more reliably hit intended targets)
Quality of Life
- Hide in-world item UI’s when aiming down the sight
- Hide in-world crafting UI’s in the center of the screen when aiming down the sight
- [Perks] Extended Supply Bins will more reliably give survival items in some cases when they are needed.
- [Perks] Weapon Supply Bins will more reliably give attachments to teammates in specific edge cases.
- [Perks] Both Weapon and Extended Supply Bins no longer spawn in close proximity to Bins of the same type.
- Fixed a bug where re-rolling Daily Challenges would not produce the intended result of providing a non-mode dependent challenge.
- Fixed issue with players experiencing a loud start-up noise when starting a Team De@thmatch game with reactive weapon skin equipped.
- [Seer] Fixed bug where Seer could always see enemies with his passive since the UI updates to the minimap.
- [Octane] Fixed the bug where players could not cycle their weapons when using the Stim tactical while on a zipline.
- [Pathfinder ] fix for cases when landing onto a Jump Pad after using any length grappling hook will cause it to go extended cooldown.
- Fix for cases where players could not reload their gun when standing close to Wattson’s Pylon and aiming at it.
- [Xbox Series X Only] Fixed a bug with chat messages where the first message would not be received by the other party member who is on Xbox.
- Reduced the smoke VFX for Peacekeeper’s “Frostbite” reactive skin for better visibility in low-light areas.
- [DX12] Fixed bug where the player’s crosshairs would be disabled when Anti-Aliasing is set to ‘None’ and Aspect Ratio is not native.
- [DX12] Game no longer letterboxes when the aspect ratio is greater than 16:0 (in DX12, windowed)
- Fix for cases where the minimap would show a completely different location for Crypto when using the drone.