Darktide Weapon: Darktide’s arsenal is extensive, including both general-purpose weapons that any class and specialized weapons can use that certain classes can only use. As a result, each character class has access to a wide variety of weapons, allowing for the creation of unique play styles.
Because of this, you can always carve out a place for yourself in any group game and adjust your strategy accordingly. Check out this rundown of Darktide’s arsenal, complete with information on when each weapon will become available.
Patch 1.0.20 has been implemented, and this article has been updated to reflect that. We have covered the broad strokes of what each type of MK does and some of the finer points. You can find tidbits of data on the 676 weapons currently available in the game (at the time of writing).
Darktide Weapon List
We plan to separate the arsenal into primary and secondary weapons. What’s more, you can see when each class’s special weapons become available and get a general idea of what they do.
If necessary, we will document the characteristics of each weapon category. The vast majority of the time, these are notably unique heavy attacks, weapon ming patterns, or some other minute detail.
Ranged weapons in Darktide
Below are the three humanoid-sized classes’ arsenals of ranged weapons in Darktide (at the time of writing).
- Kantrael MG XII Infantry Lasgun – High Damage, High Capacity.
- Kantrael IMG la Infantry Lasgun – Versatile, High Capacity
- Accatran MK II Recon Lasgun – Rapid Fire, High Capacity, no recoil.
- Accatran MK IV Recon Lasgun – Slightly better rate of fire than the previous version.
- Accatran MK VIIa Recon Lasgun – Veteran only version of the Recon Lasgun
- Kantrael MG Mk IV – Versatile, High Capacity
- Kantrael MG MK XII – Slightly different version to MK IV above
- Lucius Helbore Mk I Lasgun – General all around DMR type weapon
- Lucius Helbore Mk II Lasgun – More of a scatter-shot version
- Lucius Helbore Mk III Lasgun – Longer charge time but more charge damage
For the Veteran Sharpshooter, most lasguns become available early in the game. While the Psyker and other classes obtain the Recon lasgun around level 20, the Zealot receives some of the lasguns a little later.
The recoil and fire rate of the Recon Lasgun is similarly impressive to those of a lazer beam. The MG XII has a relatively high rate of fire (about four rounds per shot), but it does considerable damage.
The LA infantry gun has a massive reserve of ammunition and a high capacity for its size. The Helborne is a powerful sniper variant with a bayonette for its remarkable and can charge up to extreme levels. The general theme of lazguns is that other weapons have minor differences based on recoil, weapon consumption, and ammo reserves.
New Video! CHAINSWORD Is The BEST Weapon In Darktide #shorts https://t.co/e89zx8vPEG#YouTube #YouTuber #YoutubeGaming #gaming #streamers #SupportSmallStreamers #streaming #smallstreamers #creators pic.twitter.com/EHEm2QjHXB
— Tacet_Mort3m (@tacet_mort3m) December 25, 2022
- Columnus MK V Infantry Autogun – Rapid Fire, Precise, larger ammo count, better recoil
- Agripinaa MK 1 Infantry Autogun – Rapid Fire, Precise, Smaller ammo count, poor recoil
- Graia MK VII Infantry Autogun – Rapid Fire, Precise, middling ammo count – Early game for Veteran, Zealot early teens, late teens for Zealot.
- Columnus MkII Braced Autogun – Around level 10 for the Vet. Better rate of fire and accuracy but slightly less damage. – More reliable horde killing braced gun.
- Agripinaa MK VIII Braced Autogun – braced autogun with a slower rate of fire but meatier rounds – Pretty much a specialist killing Braced gun
- Graia MK IV Braced Augoun – Higher magazine capacity version of the braced type weapons.
- Agripinaa MK VIII Headhunter Autogun – two-round burst with high recoil and significant damage.
- Vraks MK III Headhunter Autogun – Triple fire burst with similar recoil and lower round damage compared to Agri.
- Vraks VII Headhunter Autogun – Silenced single-shot semi-automatic weapon.
Recoil management, ammunition efficiency, ammunition capacity, reserve ammo capacity, recoil, and accuracy are the primary distinguishing features between the Autoguns.
The Columbus 5’s damage output is lower than that of the Agripanaa, but it recoils more forcefully and has a swing in accuracy that’s roughly comparable to that of the Agripanaa.
The Vraks stands out because it functions similarly to the M16 and is meant to burst targets so long as the vulnerable places of the opponent are hit.
In general, autoguns become available to the Veteran at level 10, while the Zealot and Psyker can obtain them in the early to late teen level ranges.
I wanted a proper demonstration with some real focus on how to use this (relatively new) weapon. This felt good enough.#Warhammer #Darktide40k
Darktide Ogryn Power Maul Run https://t.co/1eYQSV9aXU via @YouTube pic.twitter.com/BTkwTA9CVt
— Jeremiah Bourque (@jbtutor) December 25, 2022
Pistols and Shotguns
- Lawbringer Mark VI Combat Shotgun – unlocks around level 8 for Zealot and Veteran
- Accatran MG MK II Heavy Laspistol – Strong damage pistol with small ammo and reserve count, but it deals tremendous damage. Unlocks shallow level for Psyker, Zealot, and Veteran.
- Ius Mk III Shredder Auto pistol – Rapid fire SMG machine pistol, good for clearing hordes. Unlocks low-level for all classes except for Ogryn.
- Zarona Mark IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver – around level 10 for all characters except Ogryn. It can be lower level depending on store luck and the amount of weapon unlocks you get. Similar to the boltgun, albeit in revolver format.
Please keep visiting Techballad.com for updates. Keep our site bookmarked so you can quickly return to check for new content. Like FNAF Movie Indicate That Fans Won Regret Waiting for It