Darktide Patch Note: The patch notes for The Signal, update 1.0.20 for Warhammer 40, 000: Darktide, have just been released. Since its release at the end of November, this is Darktide’s first significant update. There have been some changes and additions made to the game, and those are detailed in these patch notes, along with any relevant bug fixes. So, without further ado, let’s check out what’s new in Warhammer 40K Darktide The Signal Update 1.0.20.
What is new in Warhammer 40K Darktide Patch Notes 1.0.20? – December 15, 2022
Content Drop: The Signal
This drop introduces a new map, two new weapons – one for the Zealot, one for the Ogryn, the new Refine option in the crafting menu, the inclusion of private games, and the addition of one new condition!
- In Comms-Plex 154/2f, it is up to you and your strike team to gain access to the Comms-plex. Get to the roof of the HL-19-24 Archivum and transmit a message to your allies in the Imperium.
- To support the launch of Comms Plex, we will enable several conditions during this mission over the next few days.
- Two new weapons:
- The Indignatus Mk IVe Crusher, a two-handed Power Maul for Zealots
- The Achlys Mk I Power Maul, a one-handed Power Maul for Ogryns.
- Private Play is now available when starting a mission from the mission board for Strike Teams of 2 to 4 players.
- Refine is now available in the Shrine of the Omnissiah.
- You can now choose to refine a single perk, which will lock other perks.
- Perks in the item card view will show their Tier through the number of ♦ next to the perk ranging from 1 to 4.
- Each Refine action taken on the perk will see a cost reduction for resources.
- A new condition:
- Hunting Grounds: Rejects will have to fend off increased numbers of Pox Hounds.
Warhammer 40K: Darktide 1.0.14 Update Patch Notes #patchnotes #Warhammer40KDarktide https://t.co/xRWV3bODmq pic.twitter.com/ffBxm4HjJr
— The Nerd Stash (@thenerdstash) December 7, 2022
- The chat window is now accessible on all loading screens and during the outro cinematic after a mission. You will also have access to a Strike Team chat channel in the Mourningstar if you invite someone to your Strike Team while in the Mourningstar.
- The option to merge Strike Teams during the end-of-round screen has been temporarily removed while we improve this functionality.
- Added 2400 Aquilas pack so cosmetic bundles can be purchased at face value.
Contracts & Penances
- Isolated and resolved a rare issue that could cause Contract progression during a mission to be lost when the mission completes at the end of the round.
- An issue was detected in the penance “Pick N’ Mix’” where it could in some circumstances not be awarded as expected.
Performance & Stability
- Fixed several cases that would generate GPU crashes.
- Fixed a bug where clients would get mismatching player loadouts from the server, which could cause a bunch of different crashes.
- Fixed a bug with fired projectiles VFX crashing the game when the player leaves the game.
- Addressed a bug that could cause a client crash when using weapons while under the influence of various attack speed or reload speed buffs.
- Fixed various and numerous unspecified crashes.
- New localizations have been added for several UI texts.
- Addressed a bug where Zealot Preacher’s ability ‘Chastise the Wicked’ could get interrupted if used while having been pushed by enemy attacks.
- Fixed issue where Psykinetics “Inner Tranquility” talent caused slower quell speeds.
- Fixed a bug where being hit while lugging disabled coherency toughness regen for 100 seconds or until hit again.
- Improved precision smart targeting.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t perform heavy attacks while with the Obscurus Mk II Blaze Force Sword whilst holding sprint. Made sure all attacks and start actions can be used with sprint.
- Fixed issue where Zealot Preacher would dash through enemies if they were too close
- Fixed issue where some pickups could not be interacted with due to being inside collision.
Here are the details of The Signal and patch notes!#Warhammer40KDarktide https://t.co/5HmmPsHvBn
— Sirus Gaming (@SIRUSGofficial) December 15, 2022
- Addressed a bug in the Psykhanium where equipping weapons would sometime disable weapon perks and blessings.
- Ogryn ranged weapons with melee special attacks should now change crosshair when using their special attacks.
- Addressed a bug where players would stay in ADS while using the bayonet with Lucius pattern Lasguns.
- Addressed a bug where players would stay in ADS while using special attack with the Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol and Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver.
- Addressed a bug where the Psyker could not use the Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol weapon special while switching weapons.
- It should now be possible to cancel a reload by using the weapon special on the Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver.
- Autoguns should now more reliably interrupt other actions when performing a weapon special attack.
- Fixed a bug where Weapon Stagger in the Control/Collateral stat didn’t work as intended on weapons like Rippergun.
- Addressed a bug where players could use the special attack whilst ADSing with the Accatran MG Mk II Heavy Laspistol and Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver.
- Fixed a bug where Flamer and Purgatus Staff secondary attacks would not damage enemies if the attack was too short.
- Fixed a bug where special attack follow up damage on Catachan Mk3 Combat Blade did not scale with damage stat.
- Fixed a bug where the Ripper Gun’s reload can be interrupted such that you can fire it without a magazine.
- Fixed a bug where overheat only dissipated when having a weapon wielded.
- Tweaked Locke Mk IIb Spearhead Boltgun:
- Added equip variations and reworked original equip to make the equip animations less repetitive and frustrating,
- Fixed issues with snapping after un-aiming while shooting
- Fixed exploit where weapon swapping at the right time would result in a much faster reload
- Tweaked Munitorum Mk III Power Sword:
- Tuned down cleave on powered attacks (from infinite to simply very big cleave – 8.5 to 12.5 cleave range, so around 10 enemies)
- Added damage falloff for targets beyond the third on heavy activated sweeps. scales from 130-260 at targets 1, 2 and 3 down towards 50-100 at target 8+
- Tweaked Lucius pattern Lasguns:
- Tuned charging VFX to unblock view of shot.
- Pushed ADS FOV to 65 to clean up sight a bit.
- Increased time until forced shot across all marks (from 1 to 2.5 extra seconds after full charge).
- Decreased ammo consumption on fully charged shot:
- Mk I: from 9 to 6
- Mk II: from 6 to 4
- Mk III: from 12 to 9
- Reduced charge time ranges until fully charged:
- Mk I: 1.0-0.5 down to 0.8-0.4
- Mk II: 0.75-0.35 down to 0.65-0.25
- Mk III: 1.25-0.65 down to 1.0-0.5
- Reduced chain time for Mk III bayonet slash, from 0.5 to 0.3 (like a normal melee sweep).
- Increased damage vs. armored and resistance on low charge near/far: from 40%/50% to 50%/60%.
- Increased minimum charge scalar for Mk II charged shot from 30% power to 40% power.
- Reduced suppression sway.
- Reduced baseline sway.
- Tweaked M35 Magnacore Mk II Plasma Gun:
- Increased clip size range to 75-150 from 60-100. still one clip in reserve, with matching adjustment.
- Improved vent durations, both active venting is now 3s, down from 4s and passive venting now 15s, down from 20s.
- Adjusted vent speed curves over thresholds and lowered the high threshold to 60%, down from 70%.
- Time scales of venting are now: low: 80% – high: 50% – critical: 25% (was 50% – 100% – 25%).
- Re-tuned vent damage to a player – it should be in the same ballpark but scale more aggressively, so lower overcharge gives less damage.
- Allow heavy-charged shots to continue after shooting through geometry. Entry and Exit both create explosions.
- Tweaked Zarona Mk IIa Quickdraw Stub Revolver:
- Increased ammo reserve from 25-40 to 35-70.
- Increased far range from 23 to 35.
- Increased high end of base damage range to 200-400, was 200-350.
- Increased hit scan range to fix issues where no hits would be detected at very long ranges.
- Tweaked Vraks Mk III & VII and Agripinaa Mk VIII Headhunter Autoguns:
- Reduced recoil vertical rise on all ‘Headhunter’ autoguns.
- Increased damage:
- Vraks Mk III: 70-140 to 80-160.
- Vraks Mk VII: 80-160 to 100-200.
- Agripinaa Mk VIII: 75-150 to 90-180.
- Tweaked Turtolsky Mk VI, Mk VII & Mk IX Heavy Swords:
- Increased baseline damage armor mod vs. Flak Armour (from 30% to 50%) and Infested (from 75% to 100%) on light attacks.
- Increased baseline impact armor mod vs. Flak Armour (from 50% to 75%), Maniacs (from 50% to 75%) and Carapace Armour (from 50% to 75%) on light attacks.
- Increased horizontal light attack damage from 25-50 to 35-70, adjusted target follow to match.
- Increased diagonal light attack damage from 35-70 to 40-80, adjusted target follow to match.
- Crucis Mk II Thunder Hammer:
- Increased light attack baseline armor mod vs Flak Armour (from 75% to 90%) and Carapace Armour (from 1% to 25%).
- Increased heavy attack baseline armor mod vs Flak Armour (from 75% to 90%) and Carapace Armour (from 20% to 25%).
- Fixed a bug where Thunderhammer was missing Weapon Special Activate chain from block.
- Addressed a bug where Lucius Pattern lasguns were ignoring shoot input after getting stunned in ADS.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t initiate weapon special from the push action. Fixed for all Heavy Swords and Tactical Axes.
- Fixed a bug where animation was snapping when un-aiming right after shooting on Lasguns and Shotgun.
- Fixed a bug with the Krourk Mk V Twin-Linked Heavy Stubber where primary fire didn’t buffer properly from wield, leaving braced and sliding, etc.
Please keep visiting Techballad.com for updates. Keep our site bookmarked so you can quickly return to check for new content, Like The Elder Scrolls Online